The GPRA is an association of Germany’s leading communications agencies with PR backgrounds.
The GPRA was established in 1974 and is based in Berlin. It sets standards in the communications industry by way of strict admission criteria and exacting requirements, and promotes the exchange between its members and opinion leaders.
The GPRA represents 37 agencies with circa 2,500 employees and a market share of almost 50 percent. All member agencies have committed themselves to high quality standards that are regularly monitored.
What does the GPRA do?
- We play an active part in developing and shaping the communications market in Germany.
- We develop and establish binding standards in the market (e.g. for interns and traineeships)
- We offer members a platform for exchange and discussion
- Promoting young talent and employer branding are central concerns of the GPRA
- We represent the interests of our members vis-à-vis media, clients, universities and politicians
- We ensure transparency and campaign against unfair tenders – for example in supporting the Pitchblog
- The GPRA supports interested clients in the selection of agencies by means of the agency finder